Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript is prepared in accordance with author’s guidelines.
- The manuscript is author(s) own work, and it has not been submitted and/or published elsewhere in its current or in a substantially similar format. It is also not under consideration for publications in another journal (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The texts are double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; where required, employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The manuscript has a title page and for blind review purposes; the title page is separated, and all the author details are kept anonymous.
- All the authors approve this submission.
- The manuscript meets the ethical guidelines and legal requirements of a country under study.
- The manuscript does not have a conflict of interest with any parties.
- If the research is supported (entirely or partially) from an external grant provider, it is acknowledged on the title page.
- I/we have taken the permission from third party copyright owners (where applicable).
- The manuscript does not contain any unlawful contents that may harm/pose a threat to the business, people and society.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
We recommend that you also review the Copyright Policy.